TheGameFreak720TheGameFreak720

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Shapes - Episode 12 - Triangleman Returns! Shapes - Episode 12 - Triangleman Returns!

"I am more intelligent" he died x3

sadakab responds:

That's what he gets for doing a monologue in the middle of a crisis!

Late For School Late For School

This is really fucked up but amazing animation x3

H_ngm_n H_ngm_n

jajajaja this is very funny good job! :D

LinkTCOne responds:

Thanks bud!

Circular Tank Circular Tank

I like this game and I agree with cosmic a better name and you got a hit on newgrounds.

KULI KULI

The main screen is amazing and the hud too I loved it but the gameplay, graphics and sound feel so vague. I see you did a lot of work on the first things but the gameplay there is no music not even soft, zombie sounds are ok the kid got over puberty a long ago doe. A few suggestions make the kid sound like it, have a reload function not 999 bullets, make it a more gathering resources than infinite resources to use, make the gameplay more dynamic, adding music to the main game, more faster zombies (Challenge the player), more guns would give variety to the game and just polish a bit the graphics in game. It has potential but the gameplay needs a lot of work, Hope this helps.

The Last Act The Last Act

This game has potential it needs some work done to make it better. I can be a beta tester if you want and tell you my general view on how can you make it better. It has some flaws but I reccomend you take it down put some more enemies, and edit the fonts and add some other things and done.

Invisible Combustion (2) Invisible Combustion (2)

This song sounds so damn perfect the drums go accord with the guitar rift and the bass is a bit drowned but I can listen to it good job

PENTAhazardous responds:

It's too much to say it's perfect. But it's my best track I guess, I thank you so very much for your kind words!

Empty Chambers (v.2) Empty Chambers (v.2)

This is such a OP track it is badass keep working on metal man x3

PENTAhazardous responds:

I'm working on a better sounding version to this one. Me thanks you very much dude, your words are greatly appreciated!

Boss #3 (1st Encounter) Boss #3 (1st Encounter)

I love this track is amazing

Dandy: Or a Brief Glimpse Into the Life of the Candy Alchemist Dandy: Or a Brief Glimpse Into the Life of the Candy Alchemist

Your art style is breathtaking it looks nice and fresh good job :D

Buzzwerd responds:

Thanks man, glad you like it :)

Tyler's Eyebrows Tyler's Eyebrows

jajajaja nicely done love this art

Foxy booty Foxy booty

This is OP as balls nice drawing xD