TheGameFreak720TheGameFreak720

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Circular Tank Circular Tank

I like this game and I agree with cosmic a better name and you got a hit on newgrounds.

KULI KULI

The main screen is amazing and the hud too I loved it but the gameplay, graphics and sound feel so vague. I see you did a lot of work on the first things but the gameplay there is no music not even soft, zombie sounds are ok the kid got over puberty a long ago doe. A few suggestions make the kid sound like it, have a reload function not 999 bullets, make it a more gathering resources than infinite resources to use, make the gameplay more dynamic, adding music to the main game, more faster zombies (Challenge the player), more guns would give variety to the game and just polish a bit the graphics in game. It has potential but the gameplay needs a lot of work, Hope this helps.

The Last Act The Last Act

This game has potential it needs some work done to make it better. I can be a beta tester if you want and tell you my general view on how can you make it better. It has some flaws but I reccomend you take it down put some more enemies, and edit the fonts and add some other things and done.

Battle Golf Battle Golf

This is very good it has a nice retro feel,nice graphics,great mechanics and controls in general a great game

Micro Ski 3D Micro Ski 3D

This is a good legit game but is not 3D doe this is 2D difficulty is very easy I finished the game in like 7 minutes I think or close to that graphics are ok idk if you did the background but if you did props to you nice background hope you keep making games :)

Imgur: The Game Imgur: The Game

Well for spending your time this is a legit game but there is not much to say gets old pretty quick

Ghost car Ghost car

I get why you posted this to pretty much if anybody doesn't know well they can see this as a example and read your blog but newgrounds isn't a page to educate you about making games in the game section that is on the forums this game is better added in a educational page or a zip file in your blog great idea trying to help people and nicely done very smooth was the ghost car hope you make this a actual game :D

t4upl responds:

To be honest I posted it here hoping that if someone was looking how to do something like this they would see it done along with instruction do-it-yourself.

Is game section the best place for things like this, probably not... On the other hand with many people browsing NG maybe among them there is a lost soul looking for something like this.

Despite all I believe that among much recopied things (God save us from Flappy) and low quality crap that flood NG everyday this project deserve to be on the site even if it's not a game in a strict meaning.

Shark Lake Fisherman Shark Lake Fisherman

This game is amazing is very addicting,very fun to play with,great art and design and that death sequence the best I have seen good job 10/10 keep making games

fabian-jarrett responds:

I'm glad you liked it!

Genkido Genkido

This game has good designs love the idea of the camera tilting when time passes makes you akward and you die cause of that,music and fx sounds are alright,enemies are ok too the only thing that didn't got you full 5 starts is the sprite you use wish it was a spaceship a alien or something other that a cursor but good job

Stick Surfer(Beta) Stick Surfer(Beta)

I really wish the graphics were better made that cost you a start but you sir make me sad bringing this atrocity to this time you have a sick man and I like that good job I hope you make it better x3